The following is a step by step guide to unlock HTC Sensation 4G. It requires the phone to be rooted first. Please see my other guide
to root HTC Sensation 4G.
- Install Android Terminal Emulator from marketplace.
- Install busybox from marketplace.
- Start the emulator and enter "su".
- enter "strings -n 8 /dev/block/mmcblk0p6"
- It should have the unlock code above the imei number in the last few lines. If it shows a date instead, go to next step.
- Download PG58DIAG from here.
- Copy the file PG58DIAG to SD card root folder.
- Reboot to hboot. Place the phone horiziontally when asked to.
- Press Power button to choose "Clean S58 Data".
- Take out the SD card and reboot the phone. Delete the file PG58DIAG from SD card.
Did it work for you? Please leave a comment.