This is a simple step by step guide to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S smartphone T-Mobile Vibrant 4G
- Power off the phone
- Hold volume both volume up and down button.
- Press the power button and release it once the phone boots up with T-Mobile logo.
- After a few seconds you should see a menu. Release the volume buttons
- Choose "clear storage" or "delete all user data" with Volume down button to change your selection and power button to select.
- Now choose reboot the phone and it should be restored to factory fresh state.
Leave a comment if it works for you!