- You will need to share your LAN/Local Printer from your Windows PC
- Download AirPrint driver from here
- Extract it to C:\Program Files\AirPrint
- Choose Start -> Run and type cmd
- Type the following in the console and enter:
sc create AirPrint binPath= "C:\Program Files\AirPrint\airprint.exe -s" depend= "Bonjour Service" start= auto
- Type sc start AirPrint in the console and enter.
- Now try to print it from your iPhone!
Monday, February 7, 2011
How to enable AirPrint for Any Printer
AirPrint is the new feature introduced on latest iOS 4.2 such that you may print documents from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to an AirPrint compatible Printer. However, there are only very few printers that are compatible with AirPrint. You may follow the steps below to enable AirPrint for almost any printer:
Posted by Huan at 2:39 PM