The following is a guide to hard reset or factory reset your Motorola Atrix 4G from AT&T (MB860). It will wipe out everything on the device and reset it to out of factory status. I've tried it personally and verified that it worked for me.
- Power off the Motorola Atrix 4G
- Hold Volume down key and press the power button for the phone to boot up. Release volume key when you see fast boot on top of screen
- Press volume down Key several times until you see Android Recovery in the menu.
- Press Volume Up key to select the option
- You will see the Android icon. Press both volume up+down keys to bring up a hidden menu.
- Select wipe data/factory reset and press the power button to acknowledge.
- Phone will reset it self and reboot after it is completed.
- Congratulations, you now have successfully resetted your Motorola Atrix 4G!
Did it work for you? Please leave a comment on whether this works or not.