Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S T959 T-Mobile with Z3X box

The following is a guide to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S T959 with Z3X box. I have verified the steps below on Android 2.2 (not rooted) and it worked for me. It's not easy to get it right because of lack of information available elsewhere. 

  1. Connect AT&T Samsung Galaxy S T959 computer with USB cable
  2. Select T959 in the Samsung Tool 12.1 drop down
  3. Select the USB modem port, check Read Code(Root) and click unlock
  4. Now you will see the NCK key (Unlock code) in the console after it's done
  5. Reboot the phone with non-tmobile sim card. Enter the unlock code when prompted
  6. Congratulations, now you have just unlocked your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S T959 !

Does it work for you? Please leave a comment if this helped you unlock your phone.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    You can unlock your iPhone 4 by remote unlocking, it is both simple and safe. A lot of websites offer this unlocking service. I unlocked my iPhone at iphonelox.com, and found their service and support to be good. You can have a clear idea on how to unlock your iPhone using remote unlocking at
    http://www.iphonelox.com/…; this site gives you free instructions on how to unlock cell phones!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ! I have unlocked my iPhone using remote unlocking method. I got it from one of the online service provider Unlocking4u.com . Now, my iPhone is working properly.

      Delete
  2. You can set off this website for making a person's smartphone uncover. As soon as When i set off now there so they allow us that will discover your phone fairly quickly.
    We recommend a person check out samsung unlocking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire what you have done here. I love the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that is working for you as well. Do you have any more info on this?
    ipad repair plano

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found the post very useful and informative. Thank you for sharing this one. I'll continually be coming on a regular basis you just read your posts.
    Dell Laptops

    ReplyDelete