Once you have an AT&T GoPhone sim card, you may insert the sim card into the iPhone and you should immediately be able to make phone calls. If you are planning to use it on iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s, you will need to cut the sim card to micro-sim size in order to fit in the sim card tray.
Now comes the hard part, you will need to setup the phone to use a prepaid data plan. Here's a step by step guide to walk through the process:
- Setup the iPhone with wifi connection
- Open Safari on iPhone and visit unlockit.co.nz
- Follow the steps and continue until creating the profile. You will need to choose AT&T as the carrier.
- Install the profile and replace your current one.
- Restart the iPhone.
- Congratulations! now your AT&T prepaid data plan should work.
Leave a comment if it works for you!